Dark Green Jade Strand Necklace - Sterling Silver
This elegant handmade necklace is crafted from beautiful dark green jade beads (Jade is said to bless whatever it touches) mixed with handmade silver diamond shape beads.
- This quality design is a part of our Roano Collection SIGNATURE collection
- Sterling silver diamond shape Beads.
- Fastens with an initial clasp closure
- Measures 17″ in length
- Handcrafted in Thailand
- Item ships from Roano Collection headquarters in Dubai
Exposure to certain harsh chemicals or environments will result in compromising the integrity of your jewelry. This includes, but is not limited to the following: perspiration, perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, salt water, and silver polish.
All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin ph. The amount of tarnishing (oxidation) that occurs is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer. Tarnishing is therefore not a manufacturing fault. To prevent tarnishing/oxidization and to revive luster, all products should be cleaned using a soft polishing cloth.
Gold plated jewelry will not tarnish but over time chemicals, perfume, oil, moisture, wear and soil may cause it to corrode. We recommend cleaning with a soft cloth or washing in warm soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly. Please avoid contact with any chemicals as it may remove the gold plated layer. When storing, please protect your gold plated jewelry from scratches, chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlight.
The nylon cord we use on our products is the highest Korean brand in the market. But wearing it for years naturally becomes worn through time due to general wear, and external elements such as water, creams and sweat. Over a period of time we advise that the cord is replaced. Please contact our customer service department with any enquiries
Leather is a natural material, general wear and cleaning may cause shrinkage and color variations. Roano Collection cannot be held responsible for any damage due to negligence. To preserve the quality of Roano leather products, please do not wash with any household cleaning fluids. If wet, please allow leather to dry naturally. Do not place near a source of heating or open fire.
BRACELET SIZE CHART
BRACELET SIZE CHART
*For any size smaller or larger than the once provided above, please contact us
1. You can easily determine your own bracelet size with a measuring tape or a cord. To measure, simply place the cord (or the measuring tape) around your wrist tightly. The ends of the cord should be marked
2. By using a ruler you can then measure the marked cord and get your wrist size
3. To find the bracelet size, please check above size chart
NECKLACE SIZE CHART
NECKLACE SIZE CHART
Men's Necklace Size Chart
Women's Necklace Size Chart
RING SIZE CHART
STEP-BY-STEP RING SIZING GUIDE
Use the methods below to determine exactly what size ring to buy.
The String Test
- Have a friend wrap a piece of string around your finger the way you want your ring to fit – aim for a comfortable, snug fit.
- Mark the overlap with a pen.
- Unwrap the string and measure the distance between the marks – the result is your finger’s circumference (EU size).
RING SIZING TIPS FOR MEN'S RINGS
- The ring should fit snugly enough to not fall off but loosely enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease.
- Big knuckles? Measure the knuckle and the base of the finger and pick a size between the two.
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day and when you’re warm. Size changes slightly depending on the time of day and weather.
- Keep in mind that fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger.
- Measure 3 to 4 times for accuracy.
- Remember that rings made of tungsten, ceramic, or wood cannot be resized.
HOW DO YOU FIGURE OUT A MAN’S RING SIZE?
If you’re not sure of his exact ring size, it’s a good idea to start with the average size.
The most common size for a man’s ring is a T1/2 (UK size) or 62.33 (EU size) or a 10 (US size).
*If your determined size is between two ring sizes, please select the next larger size.
*For any size (smaller, larger, or half) that is not provided above, please contact us
*If you already have a ring that fits you, you can measure its diameter with a ruler. The table above helps you to determine the corresponding ring size for your measured diameter.
1. You can easily determine your own ring size with a measuring tape or a cord. To measure, simply place the cord (or the measuring tape) around your finger tightly. The ends of the cord should be marked.
2. By using a ruler you can then measure the marked cord and get your ring size in circumference.
3. To find the ring size, please check above size chart.