HISTORY OF HOWLITE STONE.
Named in 1868 for Canadian chemist Henry How, who discovered it. It is usually white, often with veins of other minerals running through the nodules. Howlite has been long known amongst Native American tribes as the “White Buffalo Stone”, famous for its porcelain white coloring, pronounced with grayish veins. After being a spiritual key-component of Native American traditions, Howlite gained popularity amongst jewelers around the world.
THE BENEFITS OF WEARING A HOWLITE STONE.
- A mystical stone known to be calming and helping its wearers to gain a balanced mood and positive mind.
- For restless workaholics, Howlite is believed to help to relieve insomnia and encouraging a good night’s rest.
- Open attainment and prepare the mind to receive wisdom.
- Absorbs your anger and any that is directed toward you.
- Formulates ambitions, both spiritual and material, and assists in achieving them, and facilitates calm and reasoned communication.
We are a high-quality brand that ensures each and every Howlite stone is sourced directly from United States. In order to get the most authentic value from your product; bracelets, necklaces, rings...; you need a genuine stone, that comes from the most authentic source. With our brand, you get this and so much more.