Terms and Conditions
- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Roano collection controls this Site from the U.A.E. Roano collection makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (“Dispute”) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre – London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”), which rules (“Rules”) are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE.
The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of roanocollection.com to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and roanocollection.com shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- BASE CURRENCY for fees and prices is UAE Dirhams (AED)
- CHANGING OF PRICES. Roano collection prices are subject to modification at any time. Prices may also vary due to a launching price, a promotional offer or sales. Prices of items that are not in stock or that are available for a pre-order are valid during its promotional period after the order was placed. Should the price of those items change with respect to the pre-order price, Customer will be informed and will have the possibility to cancel the order. We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the website from time to time and once updated, they cannot be claimed against an order that has already been confirmed or delivered.
Roano reserves the right to refuse a delivery or honor an order from a Customer who has not paid part or the totality of a previous order or with whom a litigious dispute is in progress. Roanocollection.com also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of outstanding or non-payment of fees by you.
- The order form filled out online by the Customer cannot be considered as an invoice. Regardless of the purchase or payment methods, the Customer receives an invoice via registered email and is advised to keep it for future claims. A digital copy of each invoice is registered in Roano collection data base
- PLACING AN ORDER can be done from the website. Should you place an order from the website, you have to be sure that personal data is correct and updated. Roano collection suggests the Customer to proof-read his/her form several times before validating an order. Roao collection is neither responsible for sending e-mails to the wrong e-mail address nor for sending parcels to the wrong delivery address if the form is incorrectly filled-out
- ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Roanocollection.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- CHANGE ORDER. You may request a change to your order provided the order has not already been charged to your account. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a change to your order. Please have your sales order (SO) or customer number mentioned for better assistance.
- CANCEL ORDER. You may request to cancel your order provided the order has not already been charged to your account. Please email us at email@example.com to request a change to your order. Please have your sales order (SO) or customer number mentioned for better assistance.
- Roanocollection.com will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of any payment details included in your order nevertheless, barring direct negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of unauthorized access to information you may provide. If you have any queries or issues regarding security at roano collection please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES ROANOCOLLECTION.COM’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. ROANOCOLLECTION.COM SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. ROANOCOLLECTION.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT ROANOCOLLECTION.COM HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to roanocollection.com and roano collection shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the Terms and Conditions of this User Agreement.
- TYPOGRAPHICAL Errors roanocollection.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our Website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our Web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, roanocollection.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other Web sites from roanocollection.com are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. Roanocollection.com does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other Web sites.
- DELIVERY TERMS. You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Roanocollection.com does not guarantee same day-shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
- All orders may require 24-48 hours processing time before shipping.
- You can expect delivery of orders within 3 to 5 working days from order within the UAE
- com does not process orders during weekends.
- No deliveries will be made on Fridays.
- Working days are from Sunday till Thursday.
- Exact delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- Shipping required time is as per third party terms.
- Third party delivery companies’ terms apply for goods delivery.
- Different shipping companies may be used by Roano collection to ensure worldwide delivery
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Roano collection will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not countryspecific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Roano collection through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Roano collection to do so. You also agree not to deeplink to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Roano collection to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Roano collection. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use Roano collection Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Roano collection’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Roano collection will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Roano collection has no control over these sites or the content within them. Roano collection does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Roano colection does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Roano collection for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. Roano collection may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of Roano collection or its suppliers or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Roano collection. Roano collection and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Roano collection, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Roano collection an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Roano collection may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Roano collection for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Roano collection. Any communication or materials you send to Roano collection will be treated as non- confidential and nonproprietary and may be disseminated or used by Roano collection for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Roano collection is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.